US Airways Dividend Miles are some of the easiest miles out there to accrue, and at least for now, the airline has a very rewarding award chart with several awesome hot spots that one can exploit to derive maximum value from their miles.
Perhaps no award on the US Airways chart has more value than the business or first class award from North America to North Asia for 110,000 miles in business class or 120,000 miles in first class. US Airways defines “North Asia” as China, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macau, Mongolia, South Korea, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan. US Airways’ liberal routing rules allow one to really exploit this award and turn it into a de-facto around the world ticket.
In this post, I will demonstrate:
- The mechanics and details of a US Airways award ticket
- How to book a US Airways Award ticket on oneworld partner airlines using American’s website
- How to book a US Airways Award ticket on oneworld partner airlines using British Airways’ website
- How to book a US Airways Award ticket on oneworld partner airlines using Qantas’s website
- The proper way to call a US Airways and book this award